Our client, Total Solutions Limited, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and
has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years
consecutively. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following
position in their Nairobi office:
This position is responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales
support to providing lead support during implementation and account management with the aim
of delivering quality software and technical solutions within set budget and time. This position will
be reporting to the Software Manager
Advise customers on best solutions in line with their business requirements
Add value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at
Implementation of POs and ERP systems
Train both internal and external customers
Arrange for product demonstrations
Propose alternative solutions to meet customer needs
Manage software contracts
Issue Vendor POs based on client confirmation
Ensure a sales cycle is provided to customers
Key Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in IT or related course and a Certification in IT
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software implementation role, ERP management or
point of sale
Experience in IVEND will be and added advantage
Knowledge in software programming, good SQL querying knowledge
Knowledge in ERP systems, software development life cycle and base management
Data base management skills
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Customer focus and ability to multi task
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating the subject heading “SOFTWARE CONSULTANT” by 25th August 2019, clearly
indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and
addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country
ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the
position of Reliever Accountant
The incumbent in this position is responsible to ensure validity and accuracy of all
invoices, their appropriate allocation and timely payments.
Ensure creditors are paid promptly and professionally.
Conduct daily bank/Revenue positing
Perform bank reconciliation posting and balancing
Conduct weekly wages/petty cash and other journals postings.
Supervise validity of the contracts before payments are processed against them.
Check and approve all issued cheque before passing the same to Finance
Manager for signature.
Ensure that all creditor files are properly maintained for future references and
that all the invoices are original, supported by proper documents and approved
by department heads before payment processing.
Print and file all reports at the month end as per the company’s policies and
Balance all inventories with Cost Control at the month-end closing.
Conduct a follow up on all outgoing and incoming documents.
Ensure in corporation with the Financial Accountant that all payments stay within
the frame of the beforehand established liquidity forecast.
Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in
accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall
objectives of this position.
Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in
the Employees Handbook.
Key Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in accounting
2-3 Years’ experience preferably in a hotel setup
Working knowledge of Sun System, Opera and Material control systems will be
an added advantage
Good accounting skills
Good analytical skills
Knowledge of tax regulations.
Good Communication skills.
Attention to detail
Good Reporting skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to
email@example.com stating the subject heading “RELIEVER ACCOUNTANT” by
rd August 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration,
daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
Our Client, Unique Packaging Limited is a leading printing company passionate about delighting their customers in fulfilling their printing requirements. The company wishes to attract a person of high caliber for the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible formanaging inventory with zero variances.
- Accountable for inventory controls by ensuring accurate recording and verification of receipts (GRN’s and Vouchering), storage (Bin and Location), Transfers (Issues and Returns) to production and shipments (Delivery Notes and Invoices)
- Secure and monitor all inventory items, stock levels and knowing when and how many to replenish, min / max level, reorder, safety stock
- Ensure Sub-Standard materials and inaccurate product information is properly documented, communicated to the supplier for corrective action. Execute replacements and follow up for credit note issuance.
- Responsible for the organization of the warehouse to facilitate accurate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Warehouse Management or related fields
- Worked in a similar position and demonstrated tangible achievements
- Proven experience in Microsoft dynamics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work through figures and accurately reconcile inflows and outflows
- Ability to collect accurate data, document, analyze and give on-time reports
- Ability to critically analyze data and identify deviations.
- Demonstrate integrity and impartiality in all processes
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject heading “WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR”byFriday 23rdAugust 2019 clearlyindicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client, Total Solutions Limited, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SOFTWARE)
Reporting to the Manager – Software, the Sales Account Executive (Software) will be responsible for developing sales strategies, sourcing for new business and retention of existing customers of enterprise software. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of items and services to clients.
- Lead generation including but not limited to contacting new and existing customers, preparing and sending quotations and responding to customer queries
- Collecting payments from the clients
- Following up on sales quotes and prequalification’s
- Ensuring constant growth and conversion
- Preparing reports on booked sales and projected sales
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales preferably software industry
- Knowledge of enterprise software, business processes and the software industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Problem solving skills, stronganalytical and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com the subject heading “SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (SOFTWARE)”.by 30thJuly 2019clearlyindicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is in the hospitality business with 4 hotel units operating across the country ranging from a 3-star budget business hotel to a 5-star luxury camp.
They are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Kisumu office:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing restaurant operations in a manner such as to ensure quality service and guest satisfaction through efficient running and management of staff. The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership to restaurant staff and ensuring restaurant profitability.
· Supervise the day-to-day functioning of all Restaurant Service staff, facilities, and sales and costs.
· Plan, organize, allocate and co-ordinate the work of the team including preparing duty rosters off and leave schedules.
· Direct staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained
· Control and analyze on an on-going basis the quality levels of production, guest satisfaction, operating costs, sanitation, cleanliness, and hygiene.
· Ensure that the budgeted average spends are achieved on an ongoing basis by promoting a strong sales culture amongst the F&B team.
· Identify staff training and development needs and carry out staff appraisals.
· Ensure service of food and beverage is professional, personalized and in line with the Hotel’s SOPs
· Participate in the preparation of the Restaurants budget.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in hospitality from a recognized institution or equivalent
· Four (4) years’ experience in F&B Services, two (2) of which must have been in a senior management position
· People management skills with strength in people development/ training, implementation of standards and structuring of a team
· Demonstrated results in work performance
· Familiarity with restaurant management software.
· Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
· Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
· Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “RESTAURANT MANAGER” by Friday 28th June 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Business Development Manager
The business development manager will be responsible for building and managing, sourcing and recruiting new investments to increase the company’s portfolio to maximize financial gains and diversify risks.
- Sourcing and analyzing new investment opportunities including financial modelling, valuation, profitability and other parameters as appropriate
- Carrying out due diligence on targeted businesses including governance structures, management and financial performance
- Developing and growing investments portfolio by identifying and developing a strong pipeline of new investment opportunities,
- Analyzing project suitability, undertake cost analysis and profitability analysis on projects identified by the company
- Developing sales strategies to enable achievement of budgeted sales volumes
- Developing monitoring tools for the sales team to ensure sales volumes are tracked against target on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Studying the market, gathering intelligence on demand areas and emerging markets to assist in investment decision making
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Statistics/Administration or related field Degree
- Master in Business Administration is an added advantage
- At least 7 years of progressive experience gained in a reputable organization preferably on property and real estate
- Proven track record of delivery and experience in Business Analysis and Investments management
- Analytical, logical, and statistics
- Strong financial, modeling and business analysis skills
- Understanding of early stage businesses and entrepreneurs is a plus
- Ability to work and deliver projects independently, proactively and under pressure
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by
29th March 2019 clearly stating the subject heading “Business Development Manager”. Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jumbo Chem Kenya Limited is a manufacturing company offering quality solutions in Insulation, acoustic, heating, ventilation air conditioning and structural products used in construction of buildings and packaging solutions for the flower and Removal industries. They are the leading manufacturers of sustainable insulation products using the latest manufacturing technology from South Korea.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Reporting to the General Manager, the Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing a team of sales representatives and a large customer base and partnerships throughout the country. The incumbent will be responsible for a very ambitious sales budget and strategic plans.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans to aggressively grow the company customer base and to achieve strong product and brand visibility
- Achieving budgeted sales growth through proactive management of all distribution channels
- Designing effective recruitment program to attracting quality sales force, implementing regular and effective training programs, maintaining agreed profile and achieving at least 80% retention of sales representatives
- Setting aggressive sales targets, developing the right metrics for monitoring performance and implementing a strong pipeline management culture to facilitate attainment of sales target.
- Establishing and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partnership through customer centric culture and conducting market surveys for customer feedback
- Preparing of monthly, quarterly & annual sales reports
- Conducting sales prospects profiling so as to maximize on sales activities, quotation volume and hit ratios
- Maintaining and managing the company website and ensure regular posting
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any related field
- At least 4 years in Sales & Marketing position in a medium size company
- Capability in Budgeting and setting sales targets
- Experience in managing a successful distribution channels, particularly sales reps
- Proven record in implementing work systems and structures
- Excellent computer skills and data analysis skills
- Effective communicator & ability to make presentations
- Excellent mentoring, coaching & people management skills
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER” by Friday, 22nd March 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client in the food and beverage industry is seeking to recruit dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Retail Manager will be responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating the retail functions of the company.
Cultivating a strong and positive hospitality culture
Enhancing the level of customer experience and resolving customer complaints
Monitoring, coaching and encouraging team members to act in line with the customer’s expectations
Continuously developing the team in barista and customer service skills
Monitoring attendance, identify challenges and creating weekly schedules based on business and employees needs.
Ensuring cleanliness and orderliness of the store
Completing daily, weekly and monthly inventories
Ensuring accurate ordering of products
Instituting accurate cash controls and undertaking reconciliations
Managing the store’s financial performance
Participating in the development of the annual budget
Reconciling consumption and determining accurate food costs
Key Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or any relevant field
At least 5 years’ experience in P & L Management
Leadership experience in coffee, retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries
Experience with a point of sale (POS), Microsoft Office, Google Suite
Experience in reviewing financial reports & meeting budgets
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “RETAIL MANAGER” by Monday, 4th March 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We manufacture and distribute nutritional and other animal health products for both livestock and companion animals.
Our mission is to continuously strive to raise the standard for animal health and well being and to optimise livestock production in Kenya. We develop thriving relationships built on trust and reliability through education, training and provision of quality products.
Our vision is to be Africa’s most effective, trusted and reliable partner for improving animal health and well-being. Behind this vision is the belief that we can make a dramatic impact on the quality of lives of thousands of farmers in the region.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager/ Fleet Manager who will be responsible for the durable assets of the company. This ranges from land and buildings to vehicles to equipment used in the office, production plant and sales areas the company operates in.
As well as meeting the job-specific and professional requirements of the role, the applicant will be evaluated on their attitude and their fit with the company. We are looking for someone who will share our passion for what the company represents.
This position is responsible for overseeing the durable assets of the company. This includes installation and maintenance of plant and machinery, the good repair and development of land and buildings and the maintenance and use of vehicles. It involves establishing effective systems and procedures to ensure that assets are looked after and are use responsibly and profitably. . The incumbent will oversee the overall activities of any staff in this department and report on the same to the relevant authority.
- Installation of networking and system infrastructure at all locations and ensuring connectivity throughout all locations (internet, cell network, etc)
- Overseeing and coordinating renovations and development of existing or acquired premises
- Overseeing, coordination and development of any company depots within the distribution network
- Creating, enforcing and auditing Standard Operating Procedures for infrastructure development
- Overseeing the documentation and record keeping for all vehicles and equipment
- Coordination of rescue procedure in the case of breakdown / accident of vehicles
- Coordination of maintenance schedule for entire fleet
- Overseeing internal maintenance personnel schedule and workload
- Daily vehicle maintenance report
- Weekly progress report on all building and depot development projects
- Weekly report on equipment maintenance and condition
- Weekly report on targets to be achieved in the week to come and the week previous
- Monthly report on fleet performance
Leadership and Direction
- Monitoring performance of the team members to ensure that the department’s outputs are aligned to the business objectives and achieved
- Resolving issues, problems, and challenges that may arise from time to time within the department or deliverables that are the responsibility of the department
- Establishing systems, processes and procedures within the department and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring that required reports are accurately prepared and issued in a timely manner
- Recruitment and training of the drivers
- Supervising all the drivers to ensure that work is done effectively and to the company standards
- Ensuring that the vehicles are fit in terms of models and mechanically at all times
- The issuance of vehicles to personnel, as decided by the Company.
- Reporting all accident and incidents to the relevant authorities
- In cases of accidents ensuring the insurance documents are filled appropriately and ensuring the necessary compensation is done
- Testing and inspecting the repaired status of vehicles
- Ensuring compliance of vehicles and drivers to all traffic regulations
- Resolving any issues that may arise relating to fleet management and escalating the complicated ones to the relevant authority
- Ensuring that all vehicles are insured and that the company is in the custody of all the required documents e.g. licenses
- Issuing driver’s’ uniforms and other necessary equipment required to perform their work effectively
Training and Development
- Planning and facilitating the various training which are necessary for the drivers e.g. First Aid, Defensive Driving, Health and Safety etc.
- Providing training feedback to the directors
- Recommending the required training for specific drivers to develop their skills
- Clean driving licence of 5 years experience
- Bachelor degree in any related fields
- A minimum 2 years working experience in a similar industry
- At least 3 years’ in management or supervisory
- Must have mechanical knowledge
Virtual Human Resources Services Limited is a fast-growing human resource consulting firm committed to offering innovative solutions to our high-end clients. Our company has partnered with Bamboo HR as a Reseller of the Bamboo HR Human Resource Information System. It is for this reason that we are seeking to recruit a highly ambitious and self – driven candidate to fill in the following position in our Nairobi office:
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE
Reporting to the Managing Director, the purpose of this position is to ensure increased and consistent revenue generation through our product, Bamboo HR Information System.
- Preparing a marketing strategy which covers competitor analysis
- Offering technical support & related services and attending to all customer related issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support as well as providing product education and advice
- Marketing and promoting Virtual HR Products by using all necessary platforms and meeting set targets
- Planning and scheduling for client meetings, preparing and presenting proposals and attending marketing meetings, attending exhibitions and conferences
- Generating leads and closing deals with new and existing clients
- Developing HR Consultancy proposals and agreements, sourcing for tenders, prequalification and follow up
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in IT or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to operate in a performance driven organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th November 2018 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line as BUSINESS SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.