Course is aimed at: HR Managers, HR Specialist and Line Management
- Various performance management systems
- How to set targets
- Review performance targets
- How performance management is linked with business strategy, performance based pay and remuneration strategy
- Set value adding objectives and standards of performance that are aligned with the strategy and that they are measurable.
- Gather data to measure actual performance against objectives
- Empower staff to take their responsibilities for their performance.
- Communicate meaning fully with staff throughout the year on performance and give and receive feedback
- Identify and diagnose performance problems and take corrective action
- Prepare and run effective performance effective appraisal meetings
- Link performance to rewards motivate staff and achieve business objectives